T&C - Praha by Staropramen fashion competition
Article 1: ORGANIZER
The prize competition shall be prepared and organized by Molson Coors Europe, headquartered at Nádražní 43/84. Praha 5 - Smíchov ; OIB: 83771985821 (hereinafter referred to as “Organizer”).
Article 2: DURATION, PURPOSE AND TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE COMPETITION
The prize competition titled Bold fashion (hereinafter referred to as “Competition”) shall be launched with the purpose of promoting the Organizer on their official Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/prahabystaropramen/).
The Competition shall take place between 16th of June and 7h of July in the midnight.
The Competition shall take place on the territory of the Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Bulgaria and Hungary.
Any person who enters the Competition shall hereinafter be referred to as “Participant”. The Competition is in no way linked to, sponsored, or promoted by any of the social networks mentioned in these Rules.
Article 3: SCOPE OF PROMOTION
Information about the Competition shall be available on the Organizer’s official web page (link on a page).
Article 4. REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION
The Competition is open to all residents of Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Bulgaria and Hungary aged 18 years or over at the starting date of the Competition. The Competition is not open to the employees of Molson Coors and 404 d.o.o., their immediate families, or any other person who participated in the preparation of the Competition.
Minors are not entitled to participate in the Competition. Should a minor, despite these Rules, enter the Competition, and a verification conducted at a later date shows that the person in question does not meet the stated age requirement, their result shall be made invalid, and the prize shall go to the next best-placed Participant of age.
By participating in this Competition, the Participants accept these Rules.
Article 5: PRIZE FUND
The prize fund includes the following prizes:
• 3x main prizes: a 100€ worth gift card in favorite designer store and a Praha beer pack
• 7x Praha beer packs
The Participants cannot demand to be given prizes in amounts greater than those stated here or prizes different than those stated in these Rules by the Organizer. By participating in this Competition, the Participants accept these Rules. The Participants cannot take the cash value instead of the prizes or transfer the prizes to other persons.
Article 6: HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION
To participate in the Competition, the Participant needs to leave a comment below the post about the Competition on the Organizer’s Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/prahabystaropramen/), naming one clothing item they would like to become the biggest trend ever.
The Organizer shall then go through all the comments. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if they do one or more of the following things:
• Break any of these Rules;
• Do not reply to an inquiry from the Organizer within 24 hours or provide incorrect personal information or prove to be unavailable for contact for any reason;
• Fail to comply with the topic of the Competition;
• Post offensive or vulgar content, mention public persons, or include content that is not in accordance with the law;
• Use fake profiles to post comments. Any profile for which there is reasonable doubt to believe that it was created solely for the purpose of participating in the Competition shall be deemed fake;
• Post content featuring children and teenagers;
• Post content showing animals consuming alcohol or leaving the impression of having consumed alcohol, and other inappropriate content.
Article 7: INCORRECT OR IRREGULAR ENTRIES
Incorrect or incomplete entries shall be invalid and shall not entitle the Participants to any of the prizes. Multiple Participants with the same e-mail address shall be considered a single winner. Should the Participant provide any inappropriate or offensive content, the latter shall be removed and their entry shall not be considered valid.
Article 8: WINNER SELECTION AND ANNOUNCEMENT
The Participants’ entries should be in line with the Rules of the Competition.
A total of ten winners shall be chosen by the expert jury. The criterion for choosing the winners is their creativity.
The winners of the Competition shall be announced five (5) business days following the conclusion of the Competition on the Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/prahabystaropramen/) i.e. by 14th of July.
Article 9: PRIZE DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
Once the Competition ends, the winners will be notified about their prizes via Instagram story and through a direct message via Instagram.
Article 10: COMPETITION-RELATED PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
1. This competition is in no way related to, promoted, or sponsored by Facebook or Instagram. Any data the Participants provide to the Organizer will be used exclusively to ensure full functionality of the Competition. We need to stress that Facebook and Instagram are public spaces, and any published content (including photographs) may constitute breach of privacy of either the Participants in the Competition or third parties. Should the Participants post any content/photographs on Facebook and Instagram and/or the Organizer’s website, it shall be assumed that they published said content of their own free will, and the Organizer shall take no responsibility for the content or any misuse of the content by any third party. The Organizer cautions the Participants in the Competition not to post their personal information on the public Facebook or Instagram page, but instead send their information to the Organizer directly.
In case the Participants have posted any content on the Organizer’s Facebook/Instagram page or website (including photographs, text messages, comments, etc.), it shall be assumed that they have all the required authorizations to publish such content. With any such post, the Participants in the Competition give Molson Coors the consent to use all of the published content for marketing or any other commercial purpose with no time or territory constraints in any form or medium, and at the same time relinquish any material or any other rights they are accorded on that basis.
2. Any personal data you give exclusively for the purpose of the full functionality of this Competition, you give to Molson Coors If the Participants should post any content/photographs on our website, we shall assume they posted it of their own free will, and Molson Coors shall take no responsibility for the content or any misuse of the content by any third party. Also, if the Participants have posted any content on our website (including photographs, text messages, comments, any personal info, etc. ), we shall assume that they have all the required authorizations to publish such content. With any such post, the Participants in the Competition give our company their consent to use all of the published content for marketing or any other commercial purpose, and at the same time relinquish any material or any other rights they are accorded on that basis.
3. The Organizer shall not have access to a Participant's Facebook or Instagram profile, nor will they use or access a Participant’s information on that network, aside from the data that is made public. Any use of fake or multiple profiles, or any justified suspicion of such practice, shall be sanctioned by eliminating the Participant from the Competition. The Organizer has no way of knowing which personal information shall be conveyed via social networks, and in which way or to which degree such information shall be used by the same or third parties. The Participants are recommended to familiarize themselves with personal data protection rules of said social networks.
Article 11: TYPES AND USE OF DATA/INFORMATION COLLECTED
By participating in this Competition, the Participants agree to have the Organizer, i.e. 404 agency, collect, process, and publish the personal data the Participants have provided for the purposes of the Competition (full name, residential address, e-mail address, city, and telephone number). The Organizer shall store all the personal data collected for the purposes of this Competition for a year from the day the Competition ends, unless the Participants request their personal data to be deleted.
The Participants are entitled to withdraw the consent given to data collecting and processing at any time, at the same time agreeing that such a withdrawal may result in them being unable to participate in the Competition.
The Organizer shall use the personal data listed in Paragraph 1 of this Article for the following purposes:
1. Contacting the Participants to arrange prize delivery and collection;
2. Delivering the prizes to the Participants.
Article 12: PARTICIPANTS’ RIGHTS REGARDING THEIR PERSONAL DATA
By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, the Participants are entitled to do the following:
1. Request access to the personal data the Organizer has stored;
2. Request access to information about the use of the personal data the Organizer has stored;
3. Request to correct or supplement the personal data the Organizer has stored;
4. Request deletion of the personal data the Organizer has stored;
5. Oppose personal data processing if there is reasonable doubt that the data is not processed in the manner described;
6. Lodge a complaint against the data the Organizer has collected and is processing.
Article 13: PUBLISHING PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION
The Organizer shall not share any identifying personal data with any third parties unless it is to deliver the prize on behalf of the Organizer and at the Organizer’s cost.
The Organizer is authorized to divulge the Participants’ identifying personal data to help implement the law or in accordance with a court order.
Article 14: SUPPLEMENTING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION
The Participants are entitled to correct their personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, stating their full name, residential and e-mail addresses, and the information they wish to supplement.
Article 15: DATA PROTECTION
The Organizer shall implement both technical and organizational security measures necessary to prevent personal data’s accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access, or disclosure. The Participants agree that no online data transfer or transfer via any wireless network is 100-percent secure. Even though the Organizer implements commercially reasonable security measures to protect the data, it cannot guarantee the protection of the information transferred to or from the Facebook page (link) and is not liable for any actions by third parties that receive such information.
Article 16: THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES’ DATA CONFIDENTIALITY
These Rules and terms and conditions of use refer exclusively to the use and publication of the information the Organizer shall collect from the Participants on the following page: (link). All other websites that can be accessed through said page have their own statements about data confidentiality and collection, and ways of their use and publishing. The Organizer shall not be liable for any third party’s terms and conditions.
Article 17: TAXES
The winner shall not be liable for any tax payments, responsibilities or charges linked directly to the prizes.
Article 18: CONFLICT RESOLUTION
In the event of any disputes between the Organizer and the Participants, such disputes shall be submitted to the judgment of the Municipal Court in Zagreb.
Article 19: POSSIBILITY OF COMPETITION CANCELLATION
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the holding of the Competition in case of circumstances beyond its control, i.e. circumstances that the Organizer could not have prevented, changed, or avoided, in which case the Organizer shall be discharged from any obligations towards the Participants. The Organizer shall not be liable for any technical issues, errors during data entry, or any other issues that are not dependent on the Organizer. The Participants in the Competition agree to the rights and obligations in these Rules. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules, in which case all Participants shall be promptly informed via (link).
Article 20: AMENDING THE RULES
The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules, in which case all Participants shall be promptly informed via (link).