1. Mangalica collar to be cooked with sous vide on 58 dergrees for 30minutes
2. Make glace with mixing honey, miring and reduced beer add sliced ginger and garlic and leave in fridge for 1hour
3. Peel and thin slice carrots in chicken stock. Once soft, add to blender and add cream and butter. Season with Rash el hanout
4. Peel baby carrots, put it into a sous vide bag, cut vanilla in half, scrape out the seeds and add to the bag, and butter and cook in 100degrees water in sous vide for 6 minutes.
5. Heat oil to 150 degrees and fry the green leaves for crunchy texture herb crisp.